IQTester IQTester

This was interesting ^-^ .

I got 136 . ^-^ . Very nice . That Ellie question is ANNOYING . I still don't see the pattern XP . Great game, was really fun . The only IQ test that really caught my eye
so you betta feel special XD .

-EV

KKS - Contact KKS - Contact

Who 0 bombed your song?

That's just awful.. I was listening to this the other day. I didn't have enough time to review it though.. So here we go.

It's beautiful.

KKSlider60 responds:

Thank you very much EV. :D
Where have you been? I miss your music. .__.
KKS

B7 - Psychosis Pt. 2 B7 - Psychosis Pt. 2

LOL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Damn man . Your 3.85 score made me LOL so hard . How stupid some people are . LOL . This is AMAZING . That or someone is REALLY jealous . This was awesome as fuck, powerful . Very good man . Very . 5/5 10/10 . I will play this song when I go hunt down those naysayers who dropped your score, because they are like . NUUU LADY GAGA OWNZ JOO : ` : !

-EmpyrealVis

Burn7 responds:

Yeah, I've had a serious problem with 0 bombing every time I make top 30 or Best of the Week. I really wish they would change the way the system works, but there's not much I can do about it but grin, bear it, and be thankful that my songs are actually listened to and appreciated even for a small period of time.

Thanks for the review dude. Really appreciate it :D

.:Serenity:. .:Serenity:.

Dude ! . WOW .

This is so beautiful . I love the piano . Although I bring it a whole new different world . If you ever have time, maybe you could check my piano songs out XP . This music is amazing though . So beautiful, happy, like a life exploration . A feeling of relief, or a day of memories, so eternally close, as a part of you . So warm . You are what I call a ''true'' artist . This .. Is like .. Wow .. No words .. 10/10 5/5 . Beautiful man . Truly .

-EmpyrealVis

Darkmaster603 responds:

haha, thanks for the compliment. This is such an old song, hell I only used 4 chords throughout this thing. This was made for a special someone, right before one of the most significant events in my life. It was also near when I first started writing music, so it was kind of an exploration in my writing too.

I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for the review!