KKS - Contact KKS - Contact

Who 0 bombed your song?

That's just awful.. I was listening to this the other day. I didn't have enough time to review it though.. So here we go.

It's beautiful.

KKSlider60 responds:

Thank you very much EV. :D
Where have you been? I miss your music. .__.
KKS

B7 - Psychosis Pt. 2 B7 - Psychosis Pt. 2

LOL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Damn man . Your 3.85 score made me LOL so hard . How stupid some people are . LOL . This is AMAZING . That or someone is REALLY jealous . This was awesome as fuck, powerful . Very good man . Very . 5/5 10/10 . I will play this song when I go hunt down those naysayers who dropped your score, because they are like . NUUU LADY GAGA OWNZ JOO : ` : !

Burn7 responds:

Yeah, I've had a serious problem with 0 bombing every time I make top 30 or Best of the Week. I really wish they would change the way the system works, but there's not much I can do about it but grin, bear it, and be thankful that my songs are actually listened to and appreciated even for a small period of time.

Thanks for the review dude. Really appreciate it :D

.:Serenity:. .:Serenity:.

Dude ! . WOW .

This is so beautiful . I love the piano . Although I bring it a whole new different world . If you ever have time, maybe you could check my piano songs out XP . This music is amazing though . So beautiful, happy, like a life exploration . A feeling of relief, or a day of memories, so eternally close, as a part of you . So warm . You are what I call a ''true'' artist . This .. Is like .. Wow .. No words .. 10/10 5/5 . Beautiful man . Truly .

Darkmaster603 responds:

haha, thanks for the compliment. This is such an old song, hell I only used 4 chords throughout this thing. This was made for a special someone, right before one of the most significant events in my life. It was also near when I first started writing music, so it was kind of an exploration in my writing too.

I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for the review!

}-=Another Day=-{ }-=Another Day=-{

You have this rather ..

Intricate feeling to your music that I seriously love . I hear notes that don't sound common, like off-key like . I love it when people can make music with these type of notes, I do it alot, with my piano songs . XP .

I enjoyed this one aswell . It reminds me of a jungle in a game, or some classic NES castle . During daylight . Very nice .
5/5 10/10 . Cheers ! ^_^

Reinstated Revolutions Reinstated Revolutions

See, now this is what I knew you had .

Although in a different context . It's all the same . I can feel that deep sensation in your music . It even reminds me a bit of Dark Cloud . =D ! Very good, and controlled .
5/5 a 5 you truly deserve XP . 10/10 . Cheers ~

QualmLand QualmLand

Mhmm ..

Listen to my music . I have this weird feeling, you have the same touch I do . I know you can do better then this . Shame on you when you were making the violin ; chello lead powerful then killed it ; ~ ; . I really thought you were going to blast it into an epic orchestra . Damn you must been in a very bad mood to trick someone like me who enjoys music that describes things . ; ~ ; It was ok, you could've done so much better .

Ima give you a 5, though because I belive the 0.00 - 5.00 system is more of a system for people to listen to your music rather then it being good or bad, the reviews says that . You know ? PM if you wish to talk ^-^;

Guitar Suite No. 3 Guitar Suite No. 3

9 minute, and nobody reviewed ?

I guess I am the only brave one >: . This song was VERY nice . I am not that much for your average acoustic melodies honestly .

This was very beautiful . I bet when you play, the world you stand upon turns into this ocean, and you can see birds, beaches, clouds, fish etc . It sounds very, disconnected from reality . I really like this, keep at it bro ! 5/5 10/10 ~

-EmpyrealVis (The beginning at 1:10~1:14 ~ Reminds me a bit of mario underwater theme XP .)

Darkmaster603 responds:

Ha! I know exactly what you mean! I wrote the chromatic piece a while ago, then after recently playing more mario and actually looking at the sheet music I realized that too! The underwater theme is actually in C Maj, and not as chromatic as my piece in which the melody is almost completely chromatic.

Thanks for the review and kind words!

Earthbound Hotel Megadance! Earthbound Hotel Megadance!

^-^ .

I Love EarthBound . Best Game Ever ! . ^_^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will always be .

Best game - EarthBound

Best Cartoon - Courage The Cowardly Dog

So artistic, why are the most inspirational, true aspects in life so unknown to this falling civilization ?

That question baffles me . I like this, somebody should make a flash game, not as a parody, but as a mini game or twist, to give a bit more light to this honroable game . 5/5 10/10 . You got my respect XP .

zeromusjamz responds:

That's means a lot to me that newgrounders know and love EB thanks so much for giving me hope. If you like Earthbound you need to check out the show Adventure Time. :D

[F12] OoT Serenade of Water [F12] OoT Serenade of Water

>_____> Did I see 8's ?!?

This is awesome man . I don't understand how they could give 8's . This isn't your stereotypical music . this is one of those genuine worlds . I love this . ^-^ . It's very soothing, you are really good at painting worlds . ^-^ Actually, you inspire me . We should be inspiration buddies . Where we watch each others back by keep doing what we do best . Making the best of us . 5/5 10/10

To the people below me . YOU MISSED THE 10 >__>

-EV

F0R3ST12 responds:

Haha, thank you! ^.^
I will gladly be your inspiration buddy! =D

Moonrays Moonrays

I love moonrays, and moonbows .

It's a nice song, but it doesn't remind me of moonrays . It reminds me of an ocean, sailing to a vast world . ^-^ . 5/5 9/10 . You could of added an atmosphere, and changed the drumming just a tad bit . XP .

-EV